One problem with black kid’s hair is that they are thick and not easy to deal with. Having it cut short is the very first thought that comes to mind whenever you think about hairstyles for 9 year old girls.
Having said that, simple cornrows and short hairs tend to look tedious. And children also want to have fancy and adorable hairstyles, expressing their personality.
Without further a due, here are some hairstyles for 9 year old black girls with brief highlights on how to do them.
How exciting is this hairstyle for 9 year old girls? This particular style features a bun, split in half with a ribbon tied in the middle. It has simply plenty of funk to keep the viewers fascinated.
Candied Color Girl
- Gently Smooth hair into ponytail and wrap into a small bun.
- Make a clip in a ponytail with Three of your beloved colors.
- Wrap color on end into a roll. Also, do this at the other end. To mimic the bow tie, wrap the middle hair around.
Polly Pocket Ponytail
- For a smooth look, section out bangs and flat iron.
- Section out middle and then flat twisted hair. Leave sides out and after that slick into a ponytail.
- Use of mild holding spray is recommended.
You often try out of different ways to take care of hairstyles for 9 year old girls. It is by no means too early to care for your nieces or daughter’s hair. Be wise and care for her hair from the beginning.