If you have long hair then you may know what a struggle it could be to style your hair. If you have never tried a bun, then you may be missing out on a simple and easy style.
These two bun styles will show you exactly how to make hair buns for long hair.
The Doughnut Bun
- Tools needed include a brush or a comb, bun helper, bobby pins, a hair tie and a good hair spray or styling gel.
- After assembling your tools the first thing you want to do is brush your hair and make a ponytail. Then, you apply your hair product, about the size of a dime, onto your ponytail evenly. This will create a sleek appearance.
- Next, grab your bun helper and pull your ponytail through. Make sure that your bun helper is 4-5 inches away from the ponytail ends.
- Then, spread your hair evenly over your bun helper and start to tuck and roll it in. Continue the tuck and roll process until a doughnut bun is clearly visible.
- Hold your bun in place by securing your bobby pins.
Top Knot Bun
- The Top Knot Bun tools that’ll be necessary include a hair brush, hair tie, hair creme and bobby pins.
- Like the previous bun, first start by brushing your hair and making a ponytail.
- Then twist your ponytail and create a bun by wrapping it halfway.
- After wrapping it halfway pull it tighly by the ends through the hair loop. Finally, secure with bobby pins after tucking the rest of your ponytail. That’s it!
There you have it. Two easy ways how to make hair buns for long hair.