Great collection of beautiful photos of How to put short hair up – 10 rules you need to know! on the website rossanoistanbul.com. You can always come to our salon RossanoIstanbul and we will make You any style.
Do you really know answer on question “How to put short hair up“? to put short hair up? Are you ready to give up on having long, beautiful hair?
You’ve probably heard it’s not possible, but there are techniques you can use to speed up hair growth while simultaneously improving hair’s health and appearance.
Try these suggestions on how to put short hairs up.
So, what is the first rule to get answer on question “How to put short hair up“? The first thing you need to be aware of when trying to grow your mane is to be gentle with it.
So if you are trying to grow short hair fast, you want to avoid excessive daily washing. This dries out the hair by stripping it of its natural nourishing oils that promote hair growth.
Other tips to follow when trying to put short hair up fast is to
- Wrap your hair at night to prevent friction during sleep. this prevents wear and tear and allows steady, uninterrupted growth.
- Apply a deep conditioner once a week especially if your hair tends to be dry. A good one is a herbal oil. Herbal oil will go a long way to grow your mane. Olive oil and honey work great. Mayonnaise is also another good conditioner.
- Allow hair to air dry. Before doing so put in a moisturizer and wrap hair in a towel for 15 minutes. Perform this twice a week to help grow out your mane
- Take supplements such as MSM, vitamin B, and multi-vitamins for improved hair growth and condition. other good vitamins include Biotin and prenatal pills which help to grow short hair fast.
- Massage your scalp daily. Doing so promotes blood circulation which helps promote hair growth.
- Consume healthy foods that are high in protein such as eggs, milk, and meat
- Experiment with growth aids such as Mira hair oil and GRO hibiscus hair shampoo This is by far the best way to grow short hair fast
Now you know how to put short hair up.